1 reputation

IGN: 4EyedSlimeDad
By PowerFour » 5 months ago
What is your in-game name? Poulala

What is your age? 14

What timezone are you located in? CST

What is your Discord username and identifier? Poulala#5611

What is your Reddit username? Umbreaon

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences. I have been banned on Hazard and unbanned. I was punished because Enro genuinely does not like me. I had to write a document called "25 Reasons Why PowerFour Should Be Unbanned From Hazard" to be unbanned. I did not really learn much from this due to the fact that I wasn't banned for anything related to a rule or anything but I did learn that I should always be exclusively nice to people like Enro. (I have been told by Erferno that he has an anger issue *not sure if this is true*) I also was banned on Nightshade for a while due to me treating Mangos very poorly a couple months ago and I apologized. I still feel regretful of that to this day and I believe Mangos and I are good now. (Sorry Mangos)

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. 
http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=358#post-1224

http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=180#post-539
http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=112#post-299
http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=96#post-248

http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=373#post-1277
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
I would say I could contribute about 42 hours a week or more.
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I have been staff on multiple servers most of which I have resigned on or the server shut down. I was Admin on Kluto before I resigned I was also Admin on Xestra when it was a thing. I was host on Zany I was host on Electrum. I was host on Infernal as well as Ponder. I also was Mod on Revo (Now Host I resigned because it was dead) and finally I was Trial on Notzo and Trial on Nightshade and currently Own a server called Redemption UHC.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
 I am very cooperative, as I can help Nightshade reach it's hosting goal, and do many other things to help with the server. I am a good listener and I am a good communicator. I am also quite active so I can host a lot of games. I can host pretty frequently, but I enjoy to make time for real life and school. I am very experienced because I have been staff on a lot of uhc servers so I could learn the commands easier than other applicants and I also have the experience of me already being staff on Nightshade before back in 2018. Another one of my skills is that I am patient. Also, I am good at handling situations and can deal with toxic people by being mature and respectful as I have failed to do in my past and am currently working on well. I am pretty fast learner, but am sometimes forgetful, which I can make up for by double checking everything to make sure it has been done/setup properly. I mainly only play Nightshade games because, the community is chill, and they are always fun games and it is the only server that I can stand to play on due to the fact that I hate games without absorption. I can bring fun enjoyable games, and entertainment. I am also good friends with most of the community even though some view me as a toxic loser which I have been working on for the past year and I think that I can say I am somewhat less toxic and can learn to not be rude to others and be kind and genuine instead of rude and hurtful. I feel that even though my reputation is not the best, I can still make a positive impact on the community and make a good staff member for the server. With all the recent twitter drama, overhosting, and general toxicity lately, Not only can I help make a good example of nightshade, but I can also repair my image in the process. This is something I am very passionate about. I want to make sure that other people see hosts acting mature, responsible, and respectful. These are qualities that I admittedly lacked in the past, and something I am hoping to pass on in the future. You are probably thinking that I said the last chunk in my last application, but this time I mean it. Last time I said this I was an immature jerk and I did things that are frowned upon. I apologize greatly for that and hope you can forgive me for the effort in lying in my application when I thought that I could actually follow through with what I said. This time I know that I can fix myself and become a better person. I know you probably would have trouble trusting me after last time even though I resigned and wasn't demoted I still had 2 strikes which is just as bad. I know you probably couldn't trust me but I know that I can gain your trust and fix this and make everything better for all of us. I apologize for this.

What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
English
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Indeed!
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Trial Host
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yes
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? 
No
Is there anything else that you would like to add? 
I feel that I can make this server better and do my job to the best of my ability unlike last time. I really would be greatful if you even read my application.