0 reputation

IGN: Shizko_F
By Evan » 27 days ago
What is your in-game name?
Shizko_F
What is your age?
What timezone are you located in?
BST 
What is your Discord username and identifier?
Evan.#3479
What is your Reddit username?
Shizko_F
Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.
N/A
Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.
No
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
I can contribute about 21 hours a week (3 hours a day)
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
I have been staff on quite a few servers. I was staff on the server Kingdom UHC. I was staff there for approximately, 7 month. I had the rank of Host then during my 4th month on the server I was asked if I'd be a moderator for the network. I accepted and from there I had achieved my experience in Hosting & Moderation on the network. However, that server shut down and was reopened under the name of Siren UHC. I was asked to be a moderator on there, and then during my second month on that network, I was asked to be an administrator. I took the opportunity and I got my administration experience. Once I left the time at Siren UHC, I went on to open my own network. Which hasn't been released yet, however we are called Striking UHC. We have our discord open and have gained a quite impressive 193 members in the discord (It's impressive due to only being open 1 month). From this I have gained developer skills and also ownership skills. So I basically have experience in every rank. 
What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
I have the skill set of bringing people closer to their goals, if people have a goal and they ask me to help them achieve their goal, I will take their goal and I will help them achieve it. I also have the skills of patience, and reliability. I don't want to be a staff member who players think is going to tell all their secrets to every member, I am reliable in a sense of that I can be trusted to look after a place for a certain time, and I will not let anyone down when I am asked to look after a place.
What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
I am fluent in French & English. And I can speak some russian.
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Yes. 
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Yes. 
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yes.
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes.
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? 
I was once on the UBL list due to OP abusing. This was in my darkest times of a host and I regret doing what I did so much. It was wrong of me and I let everyone around me down, but most importantly I let myself down
Is there anything else that you would like to add?
No. Thank you so much for letting me apply, although I haven't been on the network often, I plan to improve and host on it often. Thank you!