0 reputation

IGN: AdobeNerd
By AdobeNerd » 7 months ago
What is your in-game name?
AdobeNerd

What is your age?
What timezone are you located in?
Eastern Daylight Time (ET)

What is your Discord username and identifier?
AdobeNerd #8536

What is your Reddit username?
OfficialAdobeNerd

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.
No.

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.
No.

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
I can provide around 5-6 hours on weekends, and 2-3 hours on friday, thursday and Wednesday. Unfortunately, I am not available on Tuesday/Monday

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
I do not have any previous experience, but I think that Nightshade would provide a good opportunity for me to demonstrate my leadership abilities. 

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
I am good at dealing with conflicts and making it fair for multiple opposing parties of a conflict. I have a good sense of whenever my decisions are poor or beneficial. Also, I usually follow my promises and keep my words. I am also good at working with either pairs, multiple people or working independently. 

What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
English, Mandarin, French

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Yes.

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
No.

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
No.

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes.

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? 
No.

Is there anything else that you would like to add?
I've noticed that nightshade hasn't been as active when hosting, especially during my active hours. I feel that if I were to be a host, I could host more on hours that other hosts are not hosting on, giving more players an opportunity to play on the server.