0 reputation

IGN: sickobruh
By ToastAndEggs » 5 months ago
What is your in-game name?
sickobruh
What is your age?
What timezone are you located in?
EST
What is your Discord username and identifier?
Toast#1215
What is your Reddit username?
ToastAndEggs_
Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.
Nope, never been banned. I have gotten people banned before, however.
Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.
I have not applied for staff on NightShade before.
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
I'd like to host a UHC at least every 2 days, ideally every day. So saying setup + game-time is around 2-3 hours, I would say around 8 - 21 hours a week. Huge gap, but it will mostly be on the higher end, I just want to point out that it could be on the lower end.
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
I used to host on a variety of servers. These are all long time ago, like 3-4 years ago. I was host on a server called ChargedUHC, if you remember that. I was also staff on that server. I also hosted on my own server. I was staff on another server with 4 guys, and they were all ninja turtles... don't remember the name though. I wanted to include these because these are the only staff experiences I have for Reddit UHCs. I spec'd a lot, but I didn't host a ton. Accumulating all of the time I spent as staff on servers, I'd stay I was staff for around 3 months.  I am staff for discord chats and other groups currently, but I'm not sure if that's what you want. I can provide details for these chats if needed.
What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
Well, I'm very understanding when it comes to some of this stuff, as a player myself. I'd be willing to watch videos for proof of hacks or glitches mid-game, always. I am not afraid to give punishments. I've been playing Minecraft since the beta, and I've been playing UHC for 4+ years. I know the game and UHC very well. I run tournaments (not Minecraft) so I'm used to being asked multiple questions I've already answered multiple times. 
What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
English
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to YouTube?
Yep, I can upload quick and good quality videos.
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Neither at the moment. Was trial host a while ago, I think. (I did host, that's why I think I was trial host a while ago).
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yes, I read them all when I used to staff/host, and I read them just recently to refresh myself.
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes, I am familiar with it as I have gotten people banned before, and I have read it recently to refresh.
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? 
I have never been UBL'd.
Is there anything else that you would like to add?
I want to say if there is anything I am missing or anything that needs to be cleared up, I am almost always available (unless I am sleeping) on my Discord (Toast#1215), just shoot me a message I can get back to you ASAP.
And obviously, thank you for reading and considering me as a trial host, I hope I get accepted.