0 reputation

IGN: SpongeBobRodGod
By Spongey » 2 months ago

What is your in-game name?SpongeBobRodGod

What is your age?14

What timezone are you located in?EST

What is your Discord username and identifier?SpongeBobRodGod#2282

What is your Reddit username?Hamayun123

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences. No

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. No

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?Weekdays, 2-3. Weekends 5-6

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?I’ve been host on many previous uhc servers some i’ve hosted for on my reddit u can find that, some servers are shade uhc and gym uhc that i modded for

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? I have the capability to provide teamwork and effort and time to the server, I can work efficiently and want to help be part of the server, I would like to see the server grow and I would like to be a contributor, I can talk to players efficiently and with my background for about 2 years on reddit I can handle situations pretty well. And I’m pretty mature for my age, I know how to handle certain situations better than others.

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? Pushto, Urdu,English, some spanish and arab

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?Yes.

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?Yes.

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?Yes, i’m quote familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg.

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?Yes, I have been through it many times.

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason?  No.

Is there anything else that you would like to add?No.