1 reputation

IGN: Kwiston
By Kwiston » 3 months ago
What is your in-game name? Kwiston

What is your age? 18 years old

What timezone are you located in? MTN Standard Time

What is your Discord username and identifier? Kris#4669

What is your Reddit username? Kwiston

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences. Yes I am currently banned from one server. I am banned from minemen.club because I was cheating on an alt, and got permanantly banned for ban evading on my main account. At the time I did not play the game often and didn't expect to play again. I have learned from my mistake of getting banned because now that I play more often I regret not being able to play on that server. 

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. I have applied for ArcticMc once before and was rejected due to the effort put into my staff application. Because of this I have decided to resubit my staff application with much more detail and effort. 
http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=419

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? I can devote up to 12 hours a week, but would most likely be around 5-8. (I have not changed this from my previous application because I will not be able to devote anymore time than this.

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I have never been staff on any servers, but would love to learn how to be a good staff member on the best server ever, ArcticMc.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?

I'm good at and understand the mechanics of the game, and can usually tell when someone is cheating/hacking and would make to take the proper steps in banning them and removing them from the Nightshade network. (making sure to get multiple pieces of evidence).

I'm good at following rules and will listen to people who are higher up than me. I also have respect for people who have more authority than me. 

I am good at working with people and making sure to be fair to all players. I would never treat any players unfairly and would follow all rules that are in place to make sure that everyone recieves the same experience. 

I am fast at typing and can respond to people very quickly and efficiently. (weird flex but ok) 

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? I can speak English and a little bit of spanish. I took Spanish 2 in highschool and can understand a lot of the words but am not very good at speaking spanish.

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? I can record and upload if needed. Quality will be top notch, but uploading will take longer due to slow internet upload speeds. I can also record facecam, but my facecam points down a little but I'm sure that wont be a problem ;)

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? No I am not a Trial host or Verified host on uhc.gg

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? Yes I am, I have read over the list of hosting requirements and rules on the uhc.gg website. 

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? I am aware of how the UBL works.

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? No I have never been added to the UBL.

Is there anything else that you would like to add? 

Hello to whomever is reading my application, I thank you for taking the time to read it and of course hope I am accepted. I appreciate everything staff does and would love to become part of the staff team to help out the server. Thanks for reading my application. I really love the server ArcticMC and wish to become part of the team.