1 reputation

IGN: Kwiston
By Kwiston » 3 months ago
What is your in-game name? Kwiston

What is your age? 17 years old

What timezone are you located in? MTN Standard Time

What is your Discord username and identifier? Kris##4669

What is your Reddit username? Kwiston

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences. Yes, I am banned from minemen.club and that is it. I was hacking and I learned from my experiences because all other potpvp servers blow.

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. No I have not.

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? I can devote up to 12 hours a week, but would most likely be around 5-8.

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I have never been a staff member on any server, unless you count ps4 minecraft 6 years ago. 

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? I have played a lot minecraft in my day(somewhere around 15000 hours), so I am very experienced in the mechanics of the game and would be good at determining if someone is cheating or not (combat hacks/xray). I also am nice when needed and would be respectful to anyone on the server and would make sure to keep everything fair and never treat players differently based on my liking for them. 

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? I can speak english and thats it. But I can also type some spanish if I need to. 

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? I can record fine, and upload if needed. Just be ready to wait 1700 hours for the youtube video to finish because my internet is terrible.

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? No I am not.

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? Yes I am.

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? Yes I am.

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? No I have never been added to the UBL.

Is there anything else that you would like to add? I would like to add that 
 Hello my name is Kris and I would be honored to join the staff team, I have a lot of respect for the time and effort staff put in their servers and would be willing to put forth a lot of effort to make the server a better place. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope I am fortunate enough to be chosen. smiley