Angel
User

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: AngelGang
By Angel » 4 days ago
What is your in-game name?: AngelGang

What is your age?: 17 

What timezone are you located in?: CST(Central Standard Time)

What is your Discord username and identifier?: angel#4906

What is your Reddit username? : AngelTheHoster

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.: No

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.: I did, but can no longer access the old link.

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?: I am very active, basically play almost every game on the server when they are hosted.

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? : Admin on here, Host on Renzhe, Staff on Arctic, Spec on 2Donkeys, Spec on Aspen, Mod on Alliance.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?: I definitely know how to catch a hacker, my youtube channel shows that. I also know how to host and moderate all on my own and have done so with 60+ players in over 150 games. I am also a hosting advisor and a ubl committee member, and want to join smaller based reddit servers to keep them in touch with all of the guidelines and expectations we hold. 

What languages can you fluently speak or write in?: English and Spanish.

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? Yes, as mentioned before I have a youtube channel I upload my evidence on, but most are unlisted. 

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?: Yes, I am verified and am currently a Hosting advisor as well.

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? : Well since I am an advisor, I assume so. 

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?: UBL committee member, so yes.

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? No

Is there anything else that you would like to add? : Hey friends :) Note: I mainly intend to ONLY spec on here, and not actually host. However I will host a game for someone if something comes up.

DiscoverCard
Manager

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 4 days ago
User decided that they don't want to be staff anymore.