0 reputation

IGN: EqualTogether
By EqualTogether » 3 months ago
What is your in-game name? Woex

What is your age? 12

What timezone are you located in? EST

What is your Discord username and identifier? xd Lucas#4062

What is your Reddit username? u/Bobcat3610

Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences. Not at the moment.

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. Yes. Although, I haven't applied since I was demoted.

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? Atleast 10 hours a week hosting/moderating.

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I was Platform admin on VergeUHC as well as being a host on NightshadePVP. I am also currently trial host on 2 Donkeys. I've hosted almost 50 UHC's and I know how to host on Nightshade.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? I know how to deal with people who may complain or not like the server. I can deal with pressure well, since I had to deal with great amounts of it when I was first accepted. I know how to host on Nightshade because I was once a host. I can be mature and active in discord and in game. I know how to help others host.

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? English.

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? Yes

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? Yes

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? Yes

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? Yes

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? No

Is there anything else that you would like to add? I made a mistake. I hope you will think about my application. Know that I've changed and I know what I did wrong. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Edit: 
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I was Platform admin on VergeUHC as well as being a host on NightshadePVP. I am also currently trial host on 2 Donkeys. I've hosted almost 50 UHC's and I know how to host on Nightshade. These helped me improve as a person because I learnt that working together is a major part of being part of a staff team.

DiscoverCard
User

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 2 months ago
After much consideration and reviewing your application we have come to the conclusion that we are going to be denying your staff application. Unfortunately, you did not meet all of our expectations, and you lacked in some important areas regarding your application. We have compiled a list of things that contributed to this decision so you can work on them if you apply for this position again.

• You didn't provide enough details when explaining your previous staff experiences.
  • You didn't provide enough details and reasoning when explaining what skills you currently have that would make you a successful staff member.
  • You don't meet the age requirement, and your application did not exceed our expectations.

We thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member and hope you will take the time to apply again with an improved application. If you would like more detailed feedback about your application, open a support ticket on our Discord server. You may apply again whenever you would like, the next batch of applications will be reviewed on April 1st