IGN: oHarm
By oHarm » 2 months ago
  • What is your in-game name?
            oHarm
  • What is your age?
            I am 14 years old.
  • What timezone are you located in?
             I am located in CST.
  • What is your Discord username and identifier?
             oHarm#3701
  • What is your Reddit username?
            Lumossss (If there is a way for me to change it, please let me know.)
  • Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.
           I am banned on Hypixel for X-raying. However, it has almost been a year since my punishment. I have learned from my mistakes, and at the time, I just was not in the right friend                group/mindset. I have learned to choose my friends wisely, and always follow the rules/expectations.
  • Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.
          I have not applied for staff on Nightshade.
  • How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
           I could contribute at least 10 hours a week to Nightshade. I also have understandable reasons for being inactive.
  • What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
          I was a moderator on Dominant UHC, however, I couldn't host any games due to inactivity of other staff members. I'm assuming that the server is now shut down. I have also been             staff on multiple discord servers. Even though I have few experience, I hope to stretch my record a little more with joining the Nightshade staff team.
  • What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
        There are skills that I have that will make me a successful staff member. I am willing to be an active host, and I would likely host at least once possibley twice a day. The only reason      that those expectations may not be met is because of my internet or school. In addition, I hope to improve not only the server activity, but myself as well. Sometimes I doubt myself and       the ability to do well. However, I hope becoming a Trial-host could improve my self-doubt. Furthermore, I also have small anger issues, however, I'm actually a really friendly and nice         person. People can rely on me if they're going through a hard time, and I know how to deal with annoying people as well. I also know the appropriate times to have fun and joke around.    However, I also know the time for seriousness. I am very neat and organized which I believe is two good, and important traits to have as a staff member.
  • What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
       The only language I am fluent in is English.
  • Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
      I can use OBS, however, I cannot find a good, easy, and free editing software.
  • Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
       Yes, I am a Trial Host on uhc.gg
  • Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
       Yes, I am completely aware and familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg.
  • Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
      Yes, I understand the rules/expectations followed by the Reddit UBL.
  • Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? 
     No, I do not believe so.
  • Is there anything else that you would like to add?
    The only thing that I would like to add is that I have bowling practice on Monday afternoons and Friday afternoons until around 6 p.m. CST. Also, thank you for taking the time to read     over my application, have a nice day! 

-oHarm <3

oHarm
Staff

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: oHarm
By oHarm » 2 months ago
When I was re-reading over my staff application, I noticed the spaces in some of the responses. I did not realize they were there, and they weren't until I uploaded it. So..

DiscoverCard
User

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 2 months ago
Congratulations, your application has passed the application stage, and you are being moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process. You will be contacted by an interviewer on Discord to schedule a time to conduct an interview.

DiscoverCard
User

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 2 months ago
Congratulations, your interview has passed the interview stage, and you have been accepted onto the staff team.