- What is your in-game name?
I am 14 years old.
- What timezone are you located in?
I am located in CST.
- What is your Discord username and identifier?
- What is your Reddit username?
Lumossss (If there is a way for me to change it, please let me know.)
- Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.
I am banned on Hypixel for X-raying. However, it has almost been a year since my punishment. I have learned from my mistakes, and at the time, I just was not in the right friend group/mindset. I have learned to choose my friends wisely, and always follow the rules/expectations.
- Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.
I have not applied for staff on Nightshade.
- How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
I could contribute at least 10 hours a week to Nightshade. I also have understandable reasons for being inactive.
- What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
I was a moderator on Dominant UHC, however, I couldn't host any games due to inactivity of other staff members. I'm assuming that the server is now shut down. I have also been staff on multiple discord servers. Even though I have few experience, I hope to stretch my record a little more with joining the Nightshade staff team.
- What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
There are skills that I have that will make me a successful staff member. I am willing to be an active host, and I would likely host at least once possibley twice a day. The only reason that those expectations may not be met is because of my internet or school. In addition, I hope to improve not only the server activity, but myself as well. Sometimes I doubt myself and the ability to do well. However, I hope becoming a Trial-host could improve my self-doubt. Furthermore, I also have small anger issues, however, I'm actually a really friendly and nice person. People can rely on me if they're going through a hard time, and I know how to deal with annoying people as well. I also know the appropriate times to have fun and joke around. However, I also know the time for seriousness. I am very neat and organized which I believe is two good, and important traits to have as a staff member.
- What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
The only language I am fluent in is English.
- Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
I can use OBS, however, I cannot find a good, easy, and free editing software.
- Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Yes, I am a Trial Host on uhc.gg
- Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yes, I am completely aware and familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg.
- Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes, I understand the rules/expectations followed by the Reddit UBL.
- Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) for any reason?
No, I do not believe so.
- Is there anything else that you would like to add?
The only thing that I would like to add is that I have bowling practice on Monday afternoons and Friday afternoons until around 6 p.m. CST. Also, thank you for taking the time to read over my application, have a nice day! -oHarm <3