Callings
User

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Callings
By Callings » 2 months ago
What is your in-game name? Callings 
What is your age?  19
What timezone are you located in? Central Time Zone (CST)
What is your Discord username and identifier? LorenzoNardini         ID: LorenzoNardini#9361
What is your Reddit username? u/lorenzonardiniii
Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience. Never been banned from NightShade :)
Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=382
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? Approximately 13-17 hours a week 
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I was previously a trial host on Badlion UHC for a short time until my PC broke and was unable to host game due to nothing to play the game on. I felt as though I ran everything smoothly and would have become a full host had this situation not occurred. I was also an owner of an SMP server with about 40+ people that I had to manage for a little while about 3 years ago. This server ran for about a year and a half until people started to not play on it anymore, and I just decided to stop paying for it. Also just recently, I applied for KlutoUHC to become part of staff there as well, and got accepted, have speced some games, and made my way to being a host in a little less than two weeks. Just in the past week I have hosted 2 games and am scheduling to host another tomorrow, so I am getting some more experience under my belt.
What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? I have the skills of being a leader, being respectful, being a good host, and being able to manage many things at a time. Along with my job as a lifeguard, I swim and go to school full-time, which would seem like something impossible to handle, having homework, meets/practices and a job to attend nearly every day. I manage to get everything done that needs to be done, and excel at it as well. Having the initiative that I have is something I think could be beneficial as well. When going through the staff process of becoming a spec to a host for KlutoUHC, I asked many questions trying to expand my knowledge as best as I could in order to know what to do if something were to mess up. Though I have only hosted 2 games and am doing my third tomorrow, I think I have most of what I should have to do in the bag. Being a leader just comes naturally to me, as I have been promoted in my job from being a lifeguard to a full-time lifeguard Supervisor. Making sure people do their jobs is something that I have to do on a daily basis, so that just goes to show one; how well I have to know my job in order to make sure other people are doing it right, and two; just being a leader as I am the person that is in control of at least 10 other people at one time. The fact that people's lives may be on the line does not even bother me, because I am well aware of what needs to be done at the time. I just try to make sure I am always on top of things and I think these reasons have allowed me to show you that I have what it takes to be a meaningful staff member. 
What languages can you fluently speak or write in? I speak fluent English, and some Spanish, but not enough to classify myself as fluent in it.
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to YouTube? Yes, I do! I used to have a YouTube Channel but never really got it going, and that was before I even upgraded my PC!
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? Yes I am
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? Yes 
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? Yes
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? No
Is there anything else that you would like to add? Nope, I think I have covered about everything I need to cover :D

OHLEGO
User

33 posts
2 reputation

IGN: OHLEGO
By OHLEGO » 2 months ago
We are a part of the 19 Year Old club.

ShatteredPVP
User

16 posts
2 reputation

IGN: ShatteredPVP
By ShatteredPVP » 2 months ago
Great you should re read it and use grammarly to fix grammatical errors

-Andrei or Shattered

DiscoverCard
User

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 2 months ago
Congratulations, your application has passed the application stage, and you are being moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process. You will be contacted by an interviewer on Discord to schedule a time to conduct an interview.

DiscoverCard
User

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 2 months ago
Congratulations, your interview has passed the interview stage, and you have been accepted onto the staff team.