Fabrizio.
User

5 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Fabbrizio
By Fabrizio. » 3 months ago
IGN:  Fabbrizio
Timezone: GMT (-3) SA- Argentina.
Have you ever been banned or mute don Nightshade? If so, explain what you learned:  Never.
Have you applied for Nightshade before? Provide the links: Its first time.
How many hours can you put into staffing?: I have a vacation at this moment, I can spend the whole afternoon on the server. When school starts, I can be 2 or 4 hours a day.
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?: I haven't experience but I would like to learn with yours.
What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?: I would like to be able to help as a staff in Spanish, I have many friends who play nightshade but many times it is difficult for them because of the language. My first language is Spanish, it could be of great help to the server. I am a person that I always like to learn. I was a spec on Badlion UHC SA. When I commit to something I do it seriously. When I play with friends I am a good translator from English to Spanish. I'm in the community of UHC reddit 4 years ago. I returned to the community in November 2018, and now I want to try this. I don't have much to add but I hope to be lucky!  
What languages can you fluently speak or write in?: Spanish (First Language), English (write and decent speak), Italian.
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?: Yes, sure! I can.
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?: No :(
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?: No :(
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?: No :(
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason?: I have never been on the universal ban list.
Is there anything else that you would like to add?: Nothing more to add, I hope to be lucky and can be part of your server! Thanks <3

TrySimple
Senior

11 posts
1 reputation

IGN: TrySimple
By TrySimple » 3 months ago
Hello, Fabrizio!
I was looking over your application and noticed a few grammatical mistakes, you show re-read your application as well as use Grammarly to check for the mistakes!
Also, you show to try to add more detail to your application especially on this section "What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?:"

Good luck!

ShatteredPVP
User

16 posts
2 reputation

IGN: ShatteredPVP
By ShatteredPVP » 2 months ago
About your past staff experiences your experiences could be anything not just being a minecraft staff member adding your past experiences being a staff member or leader at any point in your life could strengthen your application

-Andrei or Shattered

DiscoverCard
User

115 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 2 months ago
After much consideration and reviewing your application we have come to the conclusion that we are going to be denying your staff application. Unfortunately, you did not meet all of our expectations, and you lacked in some important areas regarding your application. We have compiled a list of things that contributed to this decision so you can work on them if you apply for this position again.

• You didn't include your Discord username which is a requirement to become a staff member as it's our primary communication platform that we use.
  • You lack previous experience being a staff member on other servers. If you don't have any experience, including a time when you were in a leadership position in real life or elsewhere.

We thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member and hope you will take the time to apply again with an improved application. If you would like more detailed feedback about your application, open a support ticket on our Discord server. You may apply again whenever you would like, the next batch of applications will be reviewed on March 1st.