1 reputation

IGN: Yist
By Yist » 14 days ago
What is your in-game name?
Yist
What is your age?
What timezone are you located in?
EST
What is your Discord username and identifier?
Yist#3493
What is your Reddit username?
Nobodypic 
Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade 
Yes, I was perm banned before for jokingly banning Discovercard, I have learned not to ban people even as a joke
Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience
Yes, they were deleted. I have learned how to staff better, and make better staff applications.
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
10-12
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
Arctic - Spec
Renzhe - Host
Aspire - Senior 
Nightshade - Senior
Xestra - host
2donkeys - trial (currently staff)
Kingdom - Host
What skills do you do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
I am a good spectator and host. I am good at things when I'm enjoying it, and setting my mind to it, right now I enjoy hosting, and would like to set my mind on hosting actively. I have a lot experiences with being staff. I love helping people and making people happy. I'm very mature when needed. I know how to deal with a lot of situations. I'm very good at handling things under pressure. I'm very well trained now in hosting experiences. I'm also past staff on a lot of servers so I know how servers work.
What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
English
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Yes
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Yes, I am trial host
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yes
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes
Have you ever been on the universal ban list  (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes, false accusations of kill aura.
Is there anything else that you would like to add?
Yes, just that I'm sorry for that past experiences and I would like to make it up to you.What is your in-game name?
Yist
What is your age?
What timezone are you located in?
EST
What is your Discord username and identifier?
Yist#3493
What is your Reddit username?
Nobodypic 
Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade 
Yes, I was perm banned before for jokingly banning Discovercard, I have learned not to ban people even as a joke
Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience
Yes, they were deleted. I have learned how to staff better, and make better staff applications.
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
10-12
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
Arctic - Spec
Renzhe - Host
Aspire - Senior 
Nightshade - Senior
Xestra - host
2donkeys - trial (currently staff)
Kingdom - Host
What skills do you do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
I am a good spectator and host. I am good at things when I'm enjoying it, and setting my mind to it, right now I enjoy hosting, and would like to set my mind on hosting actively. I have a lot experiences with being staff. I love helping people and making people happy. I'm very mature when needed. I know how to deal with a lot of situations. I'm very good at handling things under pressure. I'm very well trained now in hosting experiences. I'm also past staff on a lot of servers so I know how servers work.
What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
English
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Yes
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Yes, I am trial host
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yes
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes
Have you ever been on the universal ban list  (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes, false accusations of kill aura.
Is there anything else that you would like to add?
Yes, just that I'm sorry for that past experiences and I would like to make it up to you.

TrySimple
Senior

10 posts
1 reputation

IGN: TrySimple
By TrySimple » 14 days ago
Hello Yist!
I have found a few grammatical errors in your writing, try using Grammarly or re-read your application to look over those errors and fix them
Also, try adding more to this section "What skills do you do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?" 

Good Luck!

ShatteredPVP
Trial

16 posts
2 reputation

IGN: ShatteredPVP
By ShatteredPVP » 8 days ago
Elaborate on your past staff experiences and on your bans and mutes. It says if YOU have been banned not if you banned someone else

-Andrei or Shattered

DiscoverCard
Manager

101 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 3 days ago
Congratulations, your application has passed the application stage, and you are being moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process. You will be contacted by an interviewer on Discord to schedule a time to conduct an interview.

DiscoverCard
Manager

101 posts
3 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 1 day ago
Unfortunately, you did not pass the interview stage of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member and hope you will take the time to apply again in the future. You may apply again whenever you would like, the next batch of applications will be reviewed on March 1st.