Hydrollic
User

22 posts
1 reputation

IGN: Hydrollic
By Hydrollic » 3 months ago
What is your in-game name?: AngelUHC

What is your age?: 17

What timezone are you located in?: CST( Central Standard Time)

What is your Discord username and identifier?: angel #4906

What is your Reddit username?: u/Hydrollic315

Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience.: Not that I know of, but I have been banned as a joke. 

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.: Due to the new system I can't access the old link, But I have applied for staff before and have managed to get it, and make myself all the way up to admin. I'd like to say I was a good staff member up until I left. 

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?: I am on pretty often, but since I am still staff on Arctic, that is where my time will mostly go. But I will make sure I will try to moderate as many games as I can. 

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?: Admin on Here, Host on Renzhe, Staff on Arctic, Spec on 2Donkeys, Spec on Aspen, Mod on Alliance, and staff on Primius. I am also a UBL committee member and have been for the past month

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?: AS seen in my experience I am very reliable and know what I am doing. I also speak spanish and have seen lots of spanish speakers play the game. 

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? Spanish and English

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? Yes

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?: Yes I am verified

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?: Well duh I'm verified

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?: I mean I am a member so I guess so

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? : Nope

Is there anything else that you would like to add?:I know  I cause ALOT of drama in the Nightshade discord but I really miss talking to my old friends and want to stay in touch. I also want you guys to know that I am still dedicating most of my time on Arctic and don't really see myself hosting on here, but I will be the best moderator this server has ever seen. I also have a lot of ideas for Nightshade that I want to share to make a better place and gain better playersAlso thanks for reading :)

TrySimple
Senior

11 posts
1 reputation

IGN: TrySimple
By TrySimple » 2 months ago
Hello Angel, I would like to say to maybe reread what you wrote and see if you would like to add details to the skills section, otherwise good application.

OHLEGO
User

32 posts
2 reputation

IGN: OHLEGO
By OHLEGO » 2 months ago
I would also agree with what Simple said, because the spanish part is interpreted into the "What languages can you speak in write in". Be Unique with your skills! You have a ton of great ones. Other than that Awesome Application!

Hydrollic
User

22 posts
1 reputation

IGN: Hydrollic
By Hydrollic » 2 months ago
Cancel this