7 reputation

IGN: Zaiki
By Zaiki » 11 days ago
What is your in-game name? Zaiki

What is your age? 13

What timezone are you located in? EST

What is your Discord username and identifier? Zaiki#0421

What is your Reddit username? ZaikiMC

Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience. Nope. Didn't learn anything sorry xd

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. Yes, like very long time ago. http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=84#post-213

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? For weekends, around 1-4 hours. For weekdays at least 1-2 hours.

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
NightShade: NightShade was my first ever minecraft server that I got staff on. I applied on November 23, 2017 and I have worked my way from Trial Host all the way to Admin. I have hosted over 100+ games on Reddit and 3/4 of it is mainly NightShade. I've been in the community for over a year now as my experience on NightShade.
2Donkeys: I was a Host on 2Donkeys and I've been staff there for at least over one month but then was demoted for a reason that I believe is unfair for me but it don't really matter for me anymore. I've hosted at least 20 games on that server before.
Vigilance: Was accepted as a Trial Host, didn't host much on the server cause couldn't. Some part had error which caused me to not being able to host there. Then like a month or two later the server closed down in an unknown reason and no one told me why.
Erupted: a Trial Host on that server, barely did anything cause the server was terrible. It lags all the time and I can't even host because no one bother to teach me how.
Arctic: Been spec there for like one or two months but then resigned cause didn't have much time.
Rainbow: Owner been gone and when he came back he demoted me when he never told me to do anything.
Verge: Been a Mod/Host there but then due to the server being merged with Nightshade apparently, it then became rip.
Quest: Eli and 51L's server, then shutdown because of a reason that I forgot but I've been staff there for like maybe a week or two.

My experience as being a staff or host is maybe around 8-10. I have been staff on Nightshade before, but however due to me being inactive, I really didn't do much what so ever other than just hosting a little bit of games. Even though I resigned, there was a lot of things I've learned throughout the year being staff on NS. I know all the hosting rules and what to do or not to do. I have caught many hackers in the past as a host on any servers, Either for X-Ray, Killaura, Fly, Bunny hop, or anything related that can result in an unfair advantage. As my experience in hosting, I've hosted over 100+. Not much compared to other hosts but still a pretty cool thing for me at least. I've been part with the community for over a year now so I know all the basics and rules. I can moderate a game, help out a player with any questions and help them resolve it, or just generally helping out the Host if needed. I have watched over many games from many staff throughout all the server's I've been staff on except for RainbowUHC. I may have made mistakes over the past when hosting a game but at least I learned my lesson and I fixed it so that I knew next time to not do it. I punish all cheaters and rule breakers accordingly and I will not be bias towards anyone. I want to reapply because I missed being staff on Nightshade since I had great memories there. All staff members were nice to me as well. I can contribute my time in helping out the fellow members of the Nightshade Network or hosting since I am getting back into hosting soon. I can be more active than before when I was being inactive for a bit. Can't promise I will be VERY active but I can try my best.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
I can host UHC's, generally helping out another player or a staff member, and help spectating if needed. I can build, personally in a scale of 1-10 I would say at least 6-7. I can interact with the players pretty well, I try and help them out the best I can in my ability but if I can't, then I would just ask support from a higher administrator. Quite a lot of people know me if they had been in the community for a while since I have been here for a year now. If they are in trouble I can help them out, if they find a cheater, I would record them and get them banned, and obviously if they have any questions about the UHC such as the scenarios, when is pvp on? final heal? how does this scenario work? and such. I will not be bias towards anyone, and I will punish any cheaters or rule breakers as long as they break the rules. Since the rules are strict then obviously it will not be acceptable. I am very familiar with the rules and such, so there shouldn't be much mistakes made from me compared to other people.

What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
I learned a bit of French and Spanish since it was something I had to take in school. I know English and Chinese the most.

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Yes
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Yes
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Yup
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Yes
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason?
Nope
Is there anything else that you would like to add?
I guess not.

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 10 days ago
Congratulations, your application has passed the application stage, and you are being moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process. You will be contacted by an interviewer within 1 - 2 days on Discord to schedule a time to conduct an interview.

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 8 days ago
Congratulations, your interview has passed the interview stage, and you have been accepted onto the staff team.