JamesConeyIsland
User

18 posts
1 reputation

IGN: JamesConeyIsland
By JamesConeyIsland » 11 days ago
What is your in-game name? JamesConeyIsland

What is your age? 13

What timezone are you located in? Cst (Central)

What is your Discord username and identifier? JamesConeyIsland#5843

What is your Reddit username? PublicBathrooms

Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience. Yes I have by a young man named JollyMelon111. It was for being able to unwarn myself. I have learned that I can't have any fun.

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. Yes I have about a year ago or something. http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/search/?s=JamesConeyIsland&p=1

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? 3-5 

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I was staff on an old server but I resigned soon after becoming admin when I realized the owner was Ddossing everyone and stealing their ip's.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? I understand that even if friends are cheating they get the same ban and can't be treated unequally compared to anyone else cheating.

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? English

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? Yes

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? no

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? yes

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? yes

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? no

Is there anything else that you would like to add? Thanks and tell Ozzy I love him

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 10 days ago
After much consideration and reviewing your application we have come to the conclusion that we are going to be denying your staff application. Unfortunately, you did not meet all of our expectations and lacked in some important areas regarding your application. We have compiled a list of things that contributed to this decision so you can work on them if you apply for this position again.

• You lack previous experience being a staff member on other servers and the little experience you did have was explained poorly.
  • You didn't provide enough details and reasoning when explaining what skills you currently have that would make you a successful staff member.

We thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member and hope you will take the time to apply again with an improved application. If you would like more detailed feedback about your application, open a support ticket on our Discord server. You may apply again whenever you would like, the next batch of applications will be reviewed on December 16th.