1 reputation

IGN: Boonozo
By Boonozo » 18 days ago
What is your in-game name? Boonozo

What is your age? 14

What timezone are you located in? GMT

What is your Discord username and identifier? Lewis | Anime Weeb#7517

What is your Reddit username? RealOnozo

Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience. No

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. Yes, but it has been removed,

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? 12-40

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I am owner of infernalUHC I was arctic staff (Got demoted to spec) and klutoUHC admin and ponder manager (I have more experience but just not UHC related. As a owner I have grown as a person and learnt a lot from my staff, also being staff on these specific servers has taught me a lot and I have matured up when I have made a mistake and learnt from it.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? Teamwork skills, social skills (but a bit rusty) and leadership skills. With these skills I have gained it's taught me that if you try and work with a team, you will get work done faster and improve as a human more and learn more life skills and friendship. I know social skills does come in with teamwork since you will have to use your social skills to understand what people are trying to say to get more done or help you out in situations. (Mine is a bit rusty) but with building up experience with more servers to work on the better person I can become. With leadership skills I am pretty good with that since on my server I manage all if the staff in a way and help out all the new hosts etc since I have the most experience in hosting right now on the server with my dev, and with the leadership skills I have it makes me happy trying to teach others and if I am in the lower ranks I like to see how others deal with teaching others so I can get new ideas on how others do it.

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? ENG

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? Yes

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? Yes

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? Yes

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? No

Is there anything else that you would like to add? I was blacklisted from applying for reasons but I have learn my lesson from that mistakes and I wanna be given a 2nd chance. 

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 10 days ago
Congratulations, your application has passed the application stage, and you are being moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process. You will be contacted by an interviewer within 1 - 2 days on Discord to schedule a time to conduct an interview.

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 8 days ago
Congratulations, your interview has passed the interview stage, and you have been accepted onto the staff team.