0 reputation

IGN: Cxlvxxn
By Cxlvxxn » 20 days ago
What is your in-game name? Cxlvxxn

What is your age?  17

What timezone are you located in? EST

What is your Discord username and identifier?  MattOG#5317

What is your Reddit username?

Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience. No sir

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.  No sir

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?  atleast 15

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?  Along time ago but I forgot

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?  Im very good with players i'll make it fun i joke around with them i'll reply to their needs

What languages can you fluently speak or write in?  English im in spanish II but its in a working progress

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?  yes i do my Youtube is MatthewtK

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? What is your in-game name? no im not looking to host unless you need me to

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? no

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? no

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason?  no

Is there anything else that you would like to add?

No but I can say I would be a good trial mod or a mod I play your UHC's I know the manager of the server  I play quite frequently.

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 10 days ago
After much consideration and reviewing your application we have come to the conclusion that we are going to be denying your staff application. Unfortunately, you did not meet all of our expectations and lacked in some important areas regarding your application. We have compiled a list of things that contributed to this decision so you can work on them if you apply for this position again.

• You didn't include a Reddit username which is required to become a staff member as all staff members are expected to host.
  • You made a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes which leads us to believe that your application was rushed.
  • You lack previous experience being a staff member on other servers. If you don't have any experience, including a time when you were in a leadership position in real life or elsewhere.
  • You didn't provide enough details and reasoning when explaining what skills you currently have that would make you a successful staff member.

We thank you for your interest in becoming a staff member and hope you will take the time to apply again with an improved application. If you would like more detailed feedback about your application, open a support ticket on our Discord server. You may apply again whenever you would like, the next batch of applications will be reviewed on December 16th.