Staff

2 posts
1 reputation

IGN: ResistanceII
By sauce23 » 24 days ago
What is your in-game name? ResistanceII

What is your age? 17

What timezone are you located in? CST

What is your Discord username and identifier? (Example: DiscoverCard#3343) bigsauce #4385

What is your Reddit username? TheBestGinger420

Have you ever been banned or muted on NightShade? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from that experience. I don't believe I have been muted or banned on Nightshade before.

Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications. Yes I have. http://nightshadepvp.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=97

How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade? I believe I could contribute around 6-8 hours a week. I just got done with football and now I am in crossfit season which gives me more time. 

What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host? I have been a host on the reborn network, oblivion, noobsters, nightshade, incision, and drows uhc.

What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member? Skills that I think would be a successful staff member would be that Im not toxic and I like to be a nice person to everyone I meet and get to know them. Another reason I would be successful is because I am truthful and you can always rely on me telling the truth in any situation involving me. Im a person who you can always trust in telling you the truth on any matter. Another reason I would be a successful staff member would be because Im a team player. I don't like to be by myself and handle stuff alone I like to talk to other people and to help them or for them to help me with something and I know Im going to need help because the last time I spectated a game was when I was last staff on here which was a LONG time ago. Furthermore, I have the ability to accept criticism and learn off of it. I am a person who is very coachable and I am open to furthering my knowledge in UHC. 

What languages can you fluently speak or write in? English 

Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube? Yes

Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg? Yes

Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg? Yes

Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works? Yes

Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL)  for any reason? Yes I have been before, but that was so long ago that I changed and it really shouldn't matter anymore. 

Is there anything else that you would like to add? No

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 10 days ago
Congratulations, your application has passed the application stage, and you are being moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process. You will be contacted by an interviewer within 1 - 2 days on Discord to schedule a time to conduct an interview.

DiscoverCard
Manager

33 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 8 days ago
Congratulations, your interview has passed the interview stage, and you have been accepted onto the staff team.