venisa
User

15 posts
1 reputation

IGN: venisa
By venisa » 7 days ago
1. What is your IGN? TEDDYMANCAN
2. What is your age?: 15

3. Have you made any Builder Applications before this one?: No.
4. Do you have any experience being Builder on any other server? Yes, this one.
5. Please provide a portfolio of your best and past builds: I don't build like spawns, but I like doing decorations and such. For example, you can go on UHC2 right now and see I was almost done with the winter map before I got demoted! Although I only do decorations, I can be flexible and help the other builders.

6. What do you need to make a good 1v1, 2v2, or Party vs Party map?: Make each sides equally far; not too much detail to where it affects fights, but just enough to make it look decent. For 2v2s its the same, but I think it should have less detail like houses and such. A party map in my eyes should be equivalent that to of a KOTH map.

7. What kind of tricks do you use to make an HCF map? (Roads, spawn, Koth...): World Edit.

8. How much experience do you have with WorldEdit/VoxelSniper?: I have a good understanding of all of the world edit commands, but not too much of voxelsniper, but I can learn.

9. Anything else you would like to add?: minecraft tastes like a watermelon. 
10. What is your Discord name and #?: ven#0006

venisa
User

15 posts
1 reputation

By venisa » 2 days ago
@discovercard u really hurt my ears and i think you should apologize to not only me, but hte black families you hurt. they have no father and myfathe r left me and now i feel sad. insetad of my cat dying, i wish you sadi sorry to my cat. sometimes, cats dies, but that's okay becaus you still have a dog. iof the dog dies, then you become sad. this is a reference to the society we live in now. us humans cannot think so hard to the point that we thinkkd ogs dies, but they do not. my dog got pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and you shoudl feel b0ad for him. and for my fianl says, 

**I am sorry**
hi my name is vemosa or venisa2this messgas for all merabers and staff i thout iam to be staff meaber but i get denied its okey i dersve that becuse iam unlucky person sorry for last day to annyoing you gyas and also staff iam also sorry for ozzy sorry for everyone for spaming and my staff applichtion was really bad sorry and have nice day

venisa
User

15 posts
1 reputation

By venisa » 2 days ago
reply: sorry my anoriexica attack got me and now im skinny so thats why i tjats a awioerd paragrap[h above

im just bored