Noohon
User

7 posts
6 reputation

IGN: Noohon
By Noohon » 15 days ago
What rank are you applying for: Moderator
Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? (This does not affect anything): Yes; Chat Color 
Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP: No
Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP: Yes
Timezone: EST
How active are you on NightShadePvP: 24/7 all day every day
How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff: Im A reformed player and can interact well with the community.
What were your past experiences as being a staff member or a host? I am an Admin on "The Dank Discord"
Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants? I have a lot of IQ and know when people are being toxic/cheating due to my many years playing league of legends. I will not let person try to be toxic in any games I am watching or in the discord.
What languages are you fluent in: English
What is your Discord Name and #: Noohon#2496
What is your Twitter @: @noohon__
Can you record clearly: yes
Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only):
Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only):
Have you ever been UBLd?yist?(Host only):
What is your Reddit username (Host only): 
Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg: No
Anything else you would like to add: I'm a reformed player and will look forward to making the community of nightshade a more fun and interactive playing space on both discord and in-game. I look forward to all the fun events we can have with ya boi on the staff team.

DiscoverCard
Admin

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 15 days ago
Please provide more information on the question(s) "How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff" and "Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants?" and please fix the answer to "How active are you on NightShadePvP?".

You have 48 hours to do so, otherwise, you will be denied automatically. ​

Noohon
User

7 posts
6 reputation

By Noohon » 15 days ago
-Nightshade will benefit from me being staff because I am a nice person to all folk. I do not discriminate against anybody and am welcoming to every person that wants to play on nightshade except for the bad people who use cheats or are rude to other players D:. I can help people have a good time with the jokes I make and if people have a good time playing on the server then they will want to come back and play more games of NightShade UHCs.
- You should choose me over other qualified applicants because I am known by a wide variety of people on the discord server and I am more interactive with other people than another person might be. I am good at helping people with problems as my IQ is fairly high and my grades are good. 
- I play on nightshade when my friends ask me to because I like to have fun playing with my friends. I don't really like playing solo so if nobody is playing then I don't play very often.

DiscoverCard
Admin

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 15 days ago
Thank you for submitting an application to become a staff member on NightShade. Unfortunately, your application has been denied and you may re-apply in two weeks on October 17th.

- Thread Locked