GuitarCarl360
User

5 posts
0 reputation

IGN: GuitarCarl360
By GuitarCarl360 » 3 months ago
IGN: GuitarCarl360
What rank are you applying for: Mod
Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? (This does not affect anything): No
Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP: No
Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP: No
Timezone: Central Standard Time
How active are you on NightShadePvP: A game a day usually
How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff: I was admin on Harbored and Psychedelic, staff on Olympus and Cyburgh. All of these servers are successful. I did my job well on every server. I caught many closet cheaters and cheaters in general.
Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants?: I have a big voice in the reddit and hypixel community. I am well-spoken and I know what to do in tough situations. I can record at high quality and also bring more people to the server from hypixel/certain reddit friend groups
What languages are you fluent in: English and I speak a little Spanish
What is your Twitter @: @ZekaMSlay
Can you record clearly: Yes
Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only): N/A
Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only): N/A
Have you ever been UBLed (Host only): N/A
What is your Reddit username (Host only): N/A
Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg: N/A
Anything else you would like to add: Adding me to your server would be wise, my voice is heard through the community and more players will play your games.

Jollymelon111
Staff

163 posts
11 reputation

IGN: Jollymelon111
By Jollymelon111 » 3 months ago
Please provide more information on the question(s) "How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff" and "Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants?"

You have 48 hours to do so, otherwise, you will be denied automatically. 

GuitarCarl360
User

5 posts
0 reputation

IGN: GuitarCarl360
What rank are you applying for: Mod
Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? (This does not affect anything): No
Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP: No
Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP: No
Timezone: Central Standard Time
How active are you on NightShadePvP: A game a day usually
How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff: I was admin on Harbored and Psychedelic, staff on Olympus and Cyburgh. All of these servers are successful. I did my job well on every server. I caught many closet cheaters and cheaters in general. As I said my voice is heard in the community by many bigger names. I believe by adding me to the staff team the server will gain more popularity. I have been in the reddit community for five years, I became big on hypixel after befriending Mydoeza, ShadowApples, and Defib. I am currently number one ranked on capture the wool and people will listen to me if I put UHC out there.
Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants?: I have a big voice in the reddit and hypixel community. I am well-spoken and I know what to do in tough situations. I can record at high quality and also bring more people to the server from hypixel/certain reddit friend groups. I am an active player on all reddit servers, and as I said before I have been mod/admin on some of the biggest servers that the community has had. I did my job well enough on those servers to keep my rank until I left the community in August of 2016.
What languages are you fluent in: English and I speak a little Spanish
What is your Twitter @: @ZekaMSlay
Can you record clearly: Yes
Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only): N/A
Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only): N/A
Have you ever been UBLed (Host only): N/A
What is your Reddit username (Host only): N/A
Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg: N/A
Anything else you would like to add: Adding me to your server would be wise, my voice is heard through the community and more players will play your games.

Jollymelon111
Staff

163 posts
11 reputation

Please answer the following additional questions down below:
Additional Questions
In a generalized manner, describe the steps to reviewing, confirming, and accepting/denying a player report.

You are spectating or moderating an event, and the host is not following Reddit, server, or community rules. How do you respond? Who do you contact if an admin, owner or advisor is not present?

You have been banned on another server, and a player or staff member has acknowledged it publicly, whether it be during a game or on social media. Suppose the ban was false, how do you respond? Suppose it is justified, how do you respond?

You have 48 hours to do so. Once you are done, a staff will review it and give you a response shortly.

GuitarCarl360
User

5 posts
0 reputation

You are spectating or moderating an event, and the host is not following Reddit, server, or community rules. How do you respond? Who do you contact if an admin, owner or advisor is not present?
If a host was doing something "illegal" and there are no admins on I would consult my fellow staff members after I contacted an admin explaining the situation. I would do what the admin asked. If I got no response I would handle matters according to the rules set throughout the community/server.
You have been banned on another server, and a player or staff member has acknowledged it publicly, whether it be during a game or on social media. Suppose the ban was false, how do you respond? Suppose it is justified, how do you respond?
If I was called out/banned for cheating I would first off upload evidence as I record every game. Secondly I would respond in a timely matter dealing with the accusation head on. I would be respectful in the matter of course.
If I was banned and it was justified I would step down as I don't believe that cheating is acceptable in any sort of circumstance.

Jollymelon111
Staff

163 posts
11 reputation

- Please provide more detail on the question(s) "You are spectating or moderating an event, and the host is not following Reddit, server, or community rules. How do you respond? Who do you contact if an admin, owner or advisor is not present?" and "You have been banned on another server, and a player or staff member has acknowledged it publicly, whether it be during a game or on social media. Suppose the ban was false, how do you respond? Suppose it is justified, how do you respond?"

- Also, please answer the first question, "In a generalized manner, describe the steps to reviewing, confirming, and accepting/denying a player report."
    - Another way to word this question is if a player (That you ban) appeals, describe what you would do. 

- Please distinguish the questions and answers by bolding the questions and keeping the answers unbolded. It is so other staff members can read your application and easily distinguish between the questions and answers. 

You have 48 hours complete all of the above checklists. 

GuitarCarl360
User

5 posts
0 reputation

In a generalized manner, describe the steps to reviewing, confirming, and accepting/denying a player report.
First you view the report in a timely fashion, next you see if evidence is provided to prove innocence or they explain the situation. If tthese things have happened you ultimately accept/deny the players request. Sometimes the length may be shortened.

If a host was doing something "illegal" and there are no admins on I would consult my fellow staff members after I contacted an admin explaining the situation. I would do what the admin asked. If I got no response I would handle matters according to the rules set throughout the community/server. If this happened I would most likely let the host finish out the game in order to not ruin the game. Afterwards I would let the admins handle it accordingly.
If I was called out/banned for cheating I would first off upload evidence as I record every game. Secondly I would respond in a timely matter dealing with the accusation head on. I would be respectful in the matter of course.
If I was banned and it was justified I would step down as I don't believe that cheating is acceptable in any sort of circumstance. In the case that I become devoted to the server then I would do my best to accept publicly that what I did was wrong. I acknowledge my mistakes and accept the punishment that is handed to me.

sadmarcelo
User

17 posts
3 reputation

IGN: sadmarcelo
By sadmarcelo » 3 months ago
https://gyazo.com/f2b1a93859aea5b75a0ea46578f8cf94

GuitarCarl360
User

5 posts
0 reputation