Hydrollic
User

20 posts
1 reputation

IGN: Hydrollic
By Hydrollic » 19 days ago
IGN: Hydrollic (Currently annejel)
What rank are you applying for: Trial-Host
Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? (This does not affect anything):No
Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP:No

Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP:Yes, I have applied on Nightshade before, and the result was me being accepted and making it all the way to admin.
Timezone:CST
How active are you on NightShadePvP: I won't be as active as other staff as Arctic is still my main priority. But I would at least host twice a week.
How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff:
I know most of the staff already and know my way around a game or so. I have hosted around 91 games on reddit (at the time of writing this).
What were your past experiences as being a staff member or a host? Admin on Nightshade, Host on Renzhe, Host/Staff on Arctic, and Spec on 2Donkeys
Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants? I obviously have the experience and am a great host as show by the number of games I have hosted.
What languages are you fluent in:English and Spanish
What is your Discord Name and #:Hydrollic/Angel#7805
What is your Twitter @:hydrollicuhc
Can you record clearly:Yes
Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only):Of course!
Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only): Of course!
Have you ever been UBLed (Host only):Nope
What is your Reddit username (Host only):u/hydrollic315
Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg:Not yet but hopefully soon.
Anything else you would like to add:Thanks for reading guys :D

sadmarcelo
User

17 posts
3 reputation

IGN: sadmarcelo
By sadmarcelo » 19 days ago
more detail?

Hydrollic
User

20 posts
1 reputation

no u

DiscoverCard
Admin

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 19 days ago
Please provide more information on the questions "How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff?" and "Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants?"

You have 48 hours to do so. 

Hydrollic
User

20 posts
1 reputation

"How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff?" Two main reasons: I'm a very reliable host. Meaning I know how to do it. It's a very big passion of mine. I am very reliable when it comes to being able to host and how well the game ends up being. Second reason, I speak spanish. Seeing as Nightshade is on UHCNR now there are a lot more Spanish players. You definitely need more hosts who know how to speak the language.
"Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants?" Well Basically the same reason from above. I am reliable and good at what I do. Also, I know how to host on Nightshade as I used to do it all the time. That's why I'm better than most applicants. I know what to do and how to do it well.

DiscoverCard
Admin

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DiscoverCard
By DiscoverCard » 19 days ago
Applicant changed their mind and decided that they do not want to become staff anymore.

Thread Locked