Jollymelon111
Staff

163 posts
11 reputation

IGN: Jollymelon111
By Jollymelon111 » 4 months ago
Hello NightShade community! Staff applications are open to both hosts and moderators. We are doing a huge acceptance spree to people who really deserve it and put huge effort into their application. We are also looking for moderators and/or hosts who are bilingual, preferably speaking and understanding both English and Spanish. Thanks for reading this, and good luck to your application!

Eggsorzist_
User

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Eggsorzist_
By Eggsorzist_ » 3 months ago

IGN:Eggsorzist_

What rank are you applying for:Hoster

Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? (This does not affect anything):No

Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP:No

Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP:No

Timezone:MESZ

How active are you on NightShadePvP:i play a little but not so often.  I dont play minecraft, but i wanted to Host again :)

How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff:I have a job, but when my job is finished i can host many games. On the weekends i do nothing ( no hobbys :) ) and then i can host many games too. Whem im at work you can write me im answer you immediately.

What were your past experiences as being a staff member or a host? I was staff member in Scyle, and Hoster at Scyle.

Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants? I cannot say why you should choose me, but you can talk to me in discord, im very friendly and i can easily keep my nerves.

What languages are you fluent in:german and english. ( English is not the best, but i think you can understand me )

What is your Discord Name and #:Eggsorzist_#4408

What is your Twitter @: Dont have it, but i can install it when you want.

Can you record clearly:yes

Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only):yes

Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only):yes

Have you ever been UBLed (Host only):no

What is your Reddit username (Host only):Eggsorzist_

Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg:yes

Anything else you would like to add:Yes.

Excuse me for my English.

I have learned it at school, and its not perfect.

But i think you understand me.

Im friendly and i werent kicked out from scyle, but i werent activ and im decide to leave them.

I can go to theam back, they ask me , but i wanted to take new Experience.

I hope i can take my chance and host for you the evening games and on weekends many games you would :) 

Thanks in advance :)

Cheetaaah
User

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Cheetaaah
By Cheetaaah » 3 months ago

IGN: Cheetaaah

What rank are you applying for: Trial-Host/Host

Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? (This does not affect anything): No I have not 

Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP: No I have not

Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP: No I have not

Timezone: GMT (United Kingdom) (UTC+1 / EST+5)

How active are you on NightShadePvP: I play the odd UHC and sometimes type in the general chat but I speak to some of the other staff outside of nightshade as we are friends

How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff: As I have plenty of past experience at being a host on Reddit and I know a decent amount of the community 

What were your past experiences as being a staff member or a host? I’ve hosted on AdvanceMC, Resistance, Arctic, Abyssal, Proximity, 2Donkeys, Renzhe, LemonUHC and Phoenix. Around 180 public games and 70 private games.

Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants? Well I would certainly say I’m very qualified as a host. I’ve hosted plenty of games and I’ve been staff on the main Reddit servers. I was a Badlion builder a while back but I sorta ditched that as I saw the server dipping low before it ended up dying not that long ago. I’m a professional host and I record all my bans so if people complain I can just show them evidence. I act professional with players and I don’t abuse my permissions, if an argument is going on in chat I just mute them both for a short amount of time so they can cool down and if I ever see staff abusing their permissions I never say it directly to them unless it’s very blatant and instead I will DM an admin or higher about it. Also I’m fully verified.

What languages are you fluent in: English and a Little bit of French.

What is your Discord Name and #: Cheetah#4523

What is your Twitter @: @CheetaaahTweets

Can you record clearly: Yes

Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only): Yes

Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only): Yes

Have you ever been UBLed (Host only): No

What is your Reddit username (Host only): /u/CheetaaahReddit

Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg: Yeah I’m fully verified :D I got that like 2 years ago when I was an arctic host right on my 25th game as FairyJuice and FrostBreath played one of my To2’s

Anything else you would like to add: Get ready for some #epicmemes in the staff chat if I’m accepted