After hearing from the community and staff members, I have compiled a list of things should and should not be done to increase your chances of becoming a staff member. If any of the rules listed below are broken, you may be denied or blacklisted from applying for staff in the future.Do
- Be a good member of the community. Help out players in game, and be nice. It doesn't help your chances to cuss at other players.
- Have a good attitude towards the server. Don't talk badly about the server then expect to get promoted. Any staff member including Trial Mods can pull up chat logs.
- Be active on the forums.
- Make sure you know the server before applying.
- Be active before actually applying.
- Don't get yourself punished. The more punishments you have, the worse it makes you look.
- Don't ask staff members to look at your application.
- Don't bump your application.
- Don't lie on your application.
- Don't Bold your whole application. We recommend you bold the questions and leave your answers normal. It's easier to read and looks more professional.
- Don't copy or steal parts of someone else's application.
Good luck with your applications,
NightShadePvP Staff Team