Markerss

5 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Markerss
By Markerss » 6 months ago

What rank are you applying for: Host

Have you ever purchased anything in our server store? This does not affect anything: No

Have you ever been banned on NightShadePvP: No

Have you ever applied for staff on NightShadePvP: Yes

Timezone: EST

How active are you on NightShadePvP: I am very active on Nightshade. I participate in a lot of games, I've even spectated a few of them.

How will NightShadePvP benefit from you being staff: NightshadePvP will benefit from me being staff because of my activeness and loyalty. I will be a very active member of the community by hosting games, helping players in need, helping spectate games, and helping out other staff members. I am very familiar with the game, so my experience will benefit Nightshade, along with the other things.

What were your past experiences as being a staff member or a host? I have been staff on 2 servers that are no longer running, one called Zeppline and the other called Blitzcube. I am currently staff on a small UHC server called Basura.

Why should we choose you over other qualified applicants? You should chose me over the other qualified applicants because of how long I have been a member of nightshade and my activeness on it. I feel that if I was accepted, both parties would benefit.

What languages are you fluent in: English, and I take Spanish in school. (I'm decent)

What is your Discord Name and #: Markerss#7318

What is your Twitter @: @Mark_erss (I never really post anything, I only ever post things on my private instagram account. But if I need to be active on it, I sure can.)

Can you record clearly: Yes

Are you familiar with the reddit guidelines for hosting (Host only): I am familiar with some of them.

Are you familiar with how the Reddit UBL works (Host only): No

Have you ever been UBLed (Host only): No

What is your Reddit username (Host only): Mark_erss

Are you verified as a host on hosts.uhc.gg: No, but I will get on that, I just do not have all the info needed to apply yet.

Anything else you would like to add: I would like to add that if moderator applications open up soon, I would definitely like to do that, so I can help out the server because I would really like to become more into the community. Thanks!

Jollymelon111
Admin

161 posts
11 reputation

IGN: Jollymelon111
By Jollymelon111 » 6 months ago
Please answer the questions below. Make sure the questions are bolded and the answers are unbolded. 
1) In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?
2) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year on a UHC server as a staff member. How did you deal with it and what did you learn from it?
3) Lastly, While hosting, if the server were to not work as intended, how would you go about controlling the situation and fixing the problem?

Markerss

5 posts
0 reputation

By Markerss » 5 months ago
1) In what ways could you positively contribute to the community? I would be able to positively contribute to the community by hosting games, specing games, helping players, help the UHC community in general, and make Nightshade even MORE active. I would try my hardest to be a positive influence on any players and try to keep nightshade as clean and well-running as possible. 
2) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year on a UHC server as a staff member. How did you deal with it and what did you learn from it? Well, first of all, I am only a staff member on one small server. That server has hosted 1 game, which I was not able to attend. Unfortunately, I was not able to fix my mistake as I was not there. But I have learned and I knew from past experiences, to always try my hardest to make every game, as I do not feel like I tried hard enough. 
3) Lastly, While hosting, if the server were to not work as intended, how would you go about controlling the situation and fixing the problem? First and foremost, I would contact an admin or moderator about the situation. As for the game, if the situation were something that involved the entire game not to work, I would apologize to the players and cancel the game if the admin/moderator could not get in the server to help me or the problem didn't fix when they came. If the issue were a scenario issue, like if one of the ones we had enabled did not work, I would try my hardest to work the game around it. Still, I would let the admins know about the problem, but the game would most likely continue. 

Jollymelon111
Admin

161 posts
11 reputation

IGN: Jollymelon111
By Jollymelon111 » 5 months ago
You are Accepted, thanks for applying.