Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this thread to read over the requirements and information about the application process. This thread contains requirements, rules, as well as general information about the process to become a staff member. If you have any questions regarding this post or the process to become a staff member, contact an administrator.Information:
1. Applications will be reviewed on the 1st and 16th of every month.
2. All applications will be responded to even if you are rejected.
3. If your application is rejected, you may reapply whenever you would like, since applications are only reviewed twice a month.
4. To become a staff member, you will first have to be accepted in the written application stage.
5. If you are accepted, you will be moved on to the interview stage and you will be conducted by a member on the applications team to schedule a time to conduct an interview.
6. If accepted during the interview stage, you will be accepted as a trial staff member.
7. By submitting an application, you, therefore, agree to everything on this document which includes the rules and requirements.Application Requirements:
1. You must be a minimum of 13 years old.
2. You must have both a Discord and TeamSpeak account.
3. You must be in our server discord which can be found here
4. You must have a Reddit
5. You must have never been ubled, however, exceptions can be made.
6. You must know how the Reddit universal ban list works.
7. It is recommended that you be a Trial Host or Verified on uhc.gg however it isn't required.
8. You must be able to host UHCs as all staff members will be required to do so.Rules for Applying:
1. Do not mention your application to staff members unless they specifically ask about it.
2. Do not bump your application or ask staff members to read it.
3. Do not lie or be untruthful about anything during the application or interview process.
4. Do not plagiarise or copy from other people's applications
5. Please bold the questions and leave the answers unbolded.
6. Do not use an excessive amount of color within your application.
7. Do not reply to other people's staff applications.
- Thread Title: IGN's Staff Application
What is your in-game name?
What is your age?
What timezone are you located in?
What is your Discord username and identifier?
What is your Reddit username?
Are you currently banned on any servers? If so, explain why and share how you have learned from those experiences.
Have you applied for staff before on NightShade? If so, please provide the link to the applications.
How many hours a week can you contribute to staff duties on NightShade?
What are your previous experiences as a staff member or a host?
What skills do you currently have that would make you a successful staff member?
What languages can you fluently speak or write in?
Do you have the ability to record and upload videos to youtube?
Are you a Trial Host or Verified Host on uhc.gg?
Are you familiar with the guidelines for hosting on uhc.gg?
Are you familiar with how the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) works?
Have you ever been on the universal ban list (Reddit UBL) for any reason?
Is there anything else that you would like to add?